The 5 R’s of Mind Management Will Set You Up For Success!
- Renew. “Do not allow this world to mold you in its own image. Instead, be transformed from the inside out by renewing your mind. As a result, you will be able to discern what God wills and whatever God finds good, pleasing, and complete.” (Romans 12:2)
- Reset. “Finally, brothers and sisters, fill your minds with beauty and truth. Meditate on whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is good, whatever is virtuous and praiseworthy.” (Philippians 4:8)
- Retake. “We are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.” (II Corinthians 10:5)
- Be Realistic. “If we go around bragging, “We have no sin,” then we are fooling ourselves and are strangers to the truth. But if we own up to our sins, God shows that He is faithful and just by forgiving us of our sins and purifying us from the pollution of all the bad things we have done. If we say, “We have not sinned,” then we depict God as a liar and show that we have not let His word find its way into our hearts.” (Noting the truth of our own issues allows us to set our minds/hearts towards defeating them) (I John 1:8-10)
- Ready to Roll. “Stay focused (set your mind) on what’s above, not on earthly things, because your old life is dead and gone. Your new life is now hidden, enmeshed with the Anointed who is in God.” (Colossians 3: 2-3)
Music by Shane and Shane